This statement describes how the personal data of the user who accesses the website is collected, used, processed and protected.
If the user is under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
When the user accesses the website, their rights with respect to data protection are guaranteed, so:
- We will never ask for personal information that is not really necessary to provide the service required by the user.
- We will never share personal information of the user, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
In addition, the following principles that adapt to the European regulation of data protection will be applicable:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require the consent of the user to process your personal data and we will inform you beforehand of the purpose.
- Principle of minimization of data: we will only require the personal data strictly necessary for its purpose.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation: depending on the purpose, the user’s personal data will be kept for no longer than necessary.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the personal data of the user will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Responsible for data processing
For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that the user sends through the contact form of the web, will receive the data processing of “Users of the web” and the personal data that the user sends through of the subscription form to the Newsletter, you will receive the data treatment of “Users subscribed to the newsletter”.
We inform you that your personal data will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of the purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
Obtaining the data
The personal data of the user that we treat on the web come from the contact form, the form of subscription to the Newsletter and the instant messaging service.
Rights of the user
The user of the website has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Guijarro Hermanos S.L. it deals with your personal data. In the affirmative case, the user has the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, request the correction of inaccurate data or the deletion of data, when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation or opposition of their treatment, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise of possible claims.
- Request the portability of the data.
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of their personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a photocopy of the NIF that proves your identity.
The user has the right to submit a claim to the control authority, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the Regulation.
Purpose of data processing
The system for capturing personal information used on the web is through the contact form, the newsletter subscription form and the instant messaging service. For the contact form, the user is requested the following personal information: name, phone number, email, subject and comments. For the subscription form to the News Bulletin, the user is only asked for his email. For the instant messaging service the user is only asked for his phone.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is the management of the request made in the contact form and through the instant messaging service, as well as the subscription to the newsletter. Failure to enter the requested personal data may result in the user’s request can not be answered.
There are additional purposes for which the personal data of the user are treated:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law, and including the development of tools and algorithms that guarantee the confidentiality of personal data.
- To improve the services offered by the web.
- For the collection of other non-identifying data obtained through cookies and which are detailed in the Cookies policy.
- For the management of social networks and other instant messaging services. The treatment of the user’s data that becomes a follower in social networks and instant messaging services belonging to the web, will be governed by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations of the social network and the instant messaging service which is appropriate in each case.
Legitimation for the treatment of data
Conservation of data
The personal data provided by the user will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or the user does not request its deletion.
Recipients of the data
The website uses services and utilities necessary for the development of the activity, so it shares data with different providers under their corresponding privacy policies.
- Google Inc., with address at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States: using the Google Analytics utility cookies are used “to analyze the user’s use of the website. The information generated by cookies (including the IP address) is transmitted and filed by Google on its servers in the United States.
- MailChimp, with address at The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA: performs the service of subscription and sending of the Newsletter. The data provided by the user will be located in the Mailchimp servers in the United States. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Strato A.G., domiciled in Pascalstrasse, 10, 10587, Berlin, Germany: performs the service of web hosting provider.
- weB2B, located in Casarrubios del Monte, 45950, Toledo, Spain, performs the web maintenance service.
- WhatsApp Ireland Limited, with address 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland: performs the instant messaging service of the web.
Surfing the web, you can collect non-identifiable user data, such as IP addresses, approximate geographical location and browsing habits through third parties such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track the user’s movements on the web and to collect demographic information, all anonymously.
Data security and secrecy
Guijarro Hermanos S.L. undertakes to use the personal data of the user in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, respecting their confidentiality and adopting all security measures that prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation of data protection.
Guijarro Hermanos S.L. can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, so it can not guarantee the violation of user data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Acceptance, consent and revocability
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Guijarro Hermanos S.L. does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Documento revisado el 27/06/2018.